Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Blogger Slacker!

I am so sorry that I have been slacking on my blogging lately and I promise I am back to my normal blog-aholic self....so lets see what I have been up to since I blogged last.......
Well as usual I am always looking for something to take a picture of so this is me goofing off...
Bo and Duke get a bath.........
And then after the bath what else is there to do but get dirty.....
Yum...dinner at Peg Leg's with Mom, Barry, Aunt April, Crystal, and a handsome Pirate.....
This sight always takes my breath away.....
All this and I have also opened a booth in Alyssa's Antique Depot in Pace (Pictures to come)....Sorry for the gap in Blogs and I promise it won't happen again.....anytime soon! LOL!
When I get on here and read your comments it truly makes my day so please leave me a comment and let me know you were here!
Love,
Laurie

No comments: