Friday, August 22, 2008

Prayer Request!



Growing up Josh and I were more like brother and sister than cousins.... I remember all the trouble we used to get into like it was yesterday! For those of you who don't know about six or seven months ago Josh got very ill and despite being stuck in the hospital since then nobody could pin point exactly what it was that was making him so ill. Until two days ago.....Josh was diagnosed with Leukemia its in stage one and he will undergo a bone marrow transplant. My heart hurts thinking of how much pain he is in and if I could trade places with him right now I would. So please if you could add my cousin to your prayers it would mean the world to me. I know there is nothing more powerful than prayer and we can use all the prayer we can get! God Bless you all and thank you!

Love,

Laurie

No comments: